Shape One, Two and Three Rings were hand-carved with inspiration from nature’s organic formats and have become contemporary sculptures for your fingers.
Use them separately or in composition.
To discover your ideal size check “Size Guide” in the footer menu.
The first Collection was born with the aspiration to build a jewelry brand for contemporary women that went beyond simple accessories. We want to take accessories one step further. We want accessories to be a representation of the arts that you can take with you. A wearable art. A daily reminder of beauty. A style statement. An affection to the soul and eyes.
Ring made in Sterlling Silver.
Composition and Care
– POES only uses noble materials, such as 925 silver (sterling silver – composed of 92.5% silver and 7.5% copper alloy), 18K gold, and precious and semi-precious stones.
– All pieces are handmade in 925 silver and may or may not have rhodium or gold plating, as indicated in the product description.
– Silver naturally undergoes the chemical oxidation process that causes a change in color and texture. This process varies according to how you use it. It must be kept away from contact with water, alcohol, cleaning products, cosmetics, chlorine, and any other chemicals. Always remember to remove your jewelry before washing your hands!
– The gold plating can be harmed by mere use or friction.
– Natural stones and pearls can damage and even break with impacts.
– Always keep jewelry in a dry place and away from direct sunlight.
– Store and transport the jewelry separately, so that they are not close to each other to avoid any friction.
– Do not use cleaning products, cosmetics, chlorine, and any other chemical products.
– Do not use abrasive products for cleaning. Just polish it carefully with dry flannel.
– Sudden falls cause irreparable damage to the product
In case of doubts, we answer promptly by [email protected], via DM on Instagram (@poesjewelry) or by WhatsApp (to access click on the link on the bottom right side of the page).
We are here to make sure your experience buying POES is awesome! 🙂